Adobe Acrobat DC Pro 2022 for Mac, this version resolves some bugs with signatures in addition to making better use of computer resources.
Adobe Acrobat DC Pro 2022 for Mac Review
We will be able to add meta descriptions to PDF files as well as export PDFs with different variants. Improved organization of pages with the possibility of adding comments on each page.
Features of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro 2022 for macOS
- Annotate or markup PDFs with text boxes, sticky notes, or freehand drawings.
- Convert standard and scanned PDFs to Word, PPT, Excel, images, HTML, and other formats.
- Create PDF from existing PDF, web pages, HTML, and text files.
- Edit native and scanned PDFs, adding, deleting, or changing text, images, and other formatting
- Sign PDF and make comments quickly. Decrypt or encrypt PDF files.
- Combine, compress or split PDF documents.
- Fill out PDF and create PDF from many free PDF templates.
- A new version number for Acrobat and Acrobat Reader
- Electronic signature enhancements
- Accessibility improvements
- Export PDF enhancements
- Create a PDF plugin made compatible with the latest versions of Firefox
- UI improvement for automatic OCR
- Improved scanning troubleshooting
- Save open PDF files from email attachments
- Pre-Flight Improvements
- Named user support in Windows Terminal Server
- Reliable and efficient environment to handle PDF files.
- Organize PDF pages, add comments.
- Export PDF pages and images in various formats.
- Process multiple files at the same time.
- Add annotations, signatures, and bookmarks.
- Add meta description to PDF files.
- Add media files to PDF documents.
- Create PDF presentations and portfolios.
- Different designs for portfolios.
- Other powerful features and many more.
You can also download Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2022 11.5 for Mac
- Disable the Internet connection
- Install the program from \1.INSTALL\Setup.dmg and choose “Use trial version or subscription”.
- Once installed, install the update \2.UPDATE\AcrobatDCUpd1901220040.pkg
- Do not start the program
- Enter the 3.PATCH folder and copy the file amtlib.framework (it appears when unzipping amtlib.framework.zip)
- Go to Applications > Adobe Acrobat DC folder > Right click on Adobe Acrobat.app and show the package content > Contents > Frameworks > paste the amtlib.framework here
Supported macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor |
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Adobe Acrobat DC Pro 2022 (macOS)