Let’s discover the new features in the latest version of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2022. Among them, we can highlight its improvements in color management for different formats and much faster processing for After Effects compositions.
New color management for H.264 and HEVC
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2022 contains new color management for H.264 and HEVC formats by interpreting accurate color space on imports, including 10-bit and HDR files. Regarding exports, Media Encoder ensures that the colors are displayed correctly in the destination since it includes the correct color space metadata.
Version numbers line up
With this new version, Adobe’s video and audio applications are unified with the version. In this way, users who have one of the versions can work with other versions. This simplifies updates and collaborations.
XAVC-L-HDR color management support
This new color management with Sony allows broadcasters and production teams to work with HDR content in a way that takes up less server and storage space than XAVC Intra.
Three times faster for After Effects compositions
We were able to get faster rendering exports for After Effects compositions depending on the hardware.
- Install Creative Cloud (How to do it?)
- Open the castle from Control + Click > Open or Right Click > Open
- A terminal window will open, press enter when prompted, and wait 25 sec
- Run the file below 1. INSTALL, click OK, and wait for the installation to finish
- Copy the “Adobe Media Encoder CC 2022” file located in 2. PATCH and paste (replace) in the following path
You can also download
/Applications/Adobe Media Encoder 2022/Adobe Media Encoder 2022.app/Contents/MacOS