Get a free license of AOMEI Backupper Pro (Professional) – comprehensive, easy, and reliable software for backing up your Windows system, including Windows 11, individual drives, and important files
AOMEI Backupper Pro (Professional) is a comprehensive, simple, and efficient backup program for Windows computers and laptops. You can easily choose what to back up, how to back up, and where to back up. This will allow you to protect your data and your system, and restore it in the event of a crash.
Instructions for AOMEI Backupper
- Backup with AOMEI Backupper Standard
- Preparing AOMEI Backupper Standard bootable media and restoring a backup
- More tools and AOMEI Backupper Standard settings
- Main AOMEI Backupper features
- Backup and restore your system, hard drive, partitions, files, and folders.
- Supports full, partial, differential, and automatic backups.
- Clone disks, and partitions to upgrade HDD or transfer data.
- Disk backup will help you automatically delete old backups.
- Copying using command line scripts.
- Merging a backup and related additional backups into one.
- Creating a bootable environment for WinPE or Linux in case of a system crash.
- Compress, comment, split, encrypt, and validate image backups.
- Support for dynamic disks, MBR, GPT disks, and EFI/UEFI boot modes.
- Added “Windows 11 Update Checker” tool: check if your computer meets the system update requirements for Windows 11.
Differences from the free version
- Unlike the free version, the Professional version of AOMEI Backupper Standard includes the following features:
- Real-time synchronization of files/folders. Monitors files/folders for changes and synchronizes new files/folders added, changed, or deleted from the source path to the destination path as soon as changes occur. Synchronizing folders and files with a network location.
- System cloning. Migration of operating system from HDD to SSD, from SSD to SSD, from HDD to HDD, or from SSD to HDD without reinstalling Windows and applications, with a guaranteed system boot after migration. Supports MBR/GPT partitions, UEFI boot mode, and SSD drives with mSATA/M.2/PCI-E interfaces.
- Universal recovery. Restoring a backup image on another computer with different hardware components, or transferring an OS from a physical disc to a virtual machine (P2V) by creating a backup and restoring it.
- Mounting a backup image for viewing its contents.
- Command-line utility. Executing backup, restore, and clone operations from the command line by creating batch scripts (.bat).
- Combining backup images. Creating a single backup by combining incremental backups into a single image for simplified management.
- Backup scheme. Automatic deletion of old backups depending on individual attribute values to save free space.
- PXE boot tool. Run client computers using a LAN for system maintenance purposes.
- Scheduled backup jobs triggered by specific events. Run backups when a user logs in, logs out, loads the OS, or logs off.
- Back up and restore dynamic volumes.
- Editing partitions on the disk. Manually setting the size of a partition on the destination disc when cloning a disc or restoring a disc image.
- File filtering settings. Exclude files with certain extensions from file and folder backup jobs or synchronization jobs.
AOMEI Backupper Professional Free License
Offer valid until April 2, 2023
To receive an AOMEI Backupper Pro lifetime license with a free 1-year upgrade, follow these steps:
- Download and install AOMEI Backupper 7.2.0 on your computer:
Supported OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32|64-bit
Update Russian localization of AOMEI Backupper Professional, Standard
Download the updated Russian locale on our download page.
- During installation, select Try Pro Edition for free to install the AOMEI Backupper Pro version.
Activate the full Pro (Professional) version in the Register menu using the following registration code (License Code).
- AOMEI Backupper Pro lifetime license with free updates to new versions for 1 year.
- The license must be activated before April 2, 2023.
- Intended for home (non-commercial) use only
- Includes free technical support