Autodesk Sketchbook Pro for MacOS allows you to create general art sketches or architectural sketches, compatible with all types of Wacom or Huion graphics tablets
It is possible to use multiple layers so that you can transform a simple drawing into a completely professional one with a high level of detail.
AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO Review
Sketchbook Pro is a painting and drawing application, where it is possible to draw both with a stylus pen from a mobile device or graphic tablet as well as with your fingers. It has professional drawing tools and a very intuitive interface, it is comfortable to use for experienced illustrators as well as for new users of this type of software.
It presents a completely clean work area, forget about distracting icons that prevent you from concentrating on the drawing, in addition to having more than 190 fully customizable brushes both in texture and in shapes.
Without a doubt, a completely recommended application for anime cartoonists or high-detail illustrators and Autodesk SketchBook Pro.
You can also download Autodesk Maya LT 2020 for Mac
Compatible with Windows 10 x64 and MacOS High Sierra or higher.
- Flipbook animation toolset: Create simple animations with intuitive workflows.
- Perspective tool: Create perfect perspective lines.
- Familiar tools and brush types: Choose from more than 100 illustration tools.
- Pen tablet support: Use a variety of pen tablets and devices.
- Custom brushes: Customize your illustration tools.
- Custom colors and more: Create and save your own colors.
- Annotate and iterate with layers: Import images easily with layers.
Supported macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor |
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Autodesk SketchBook Pro (macOS)