CleanMyMac X fixes all bugs on Catalina, Big Sur, and Monterey and increases the efficiency of RAM optimization on Catalina and Mojave.
Numerous bugs related to junk file cleaning have been fixed as well as optimization in Browser Malware cleaning.
a popular tool that helps users to clean, optimize and keep their Macs in good magazine condition. To achieve this, it offers a series of actions that help all of this without the user having to overcomplicate himself. Well, it really isn’t complicated at all because the only action is to click on the appropriate button of CleanMyMac X.
You can also download DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 For Mac
FEATURES of CleanMyMac X
- System Junk takes care of deleting temporary files, deleting unused binaries and localizations (other languages in apps) as well as getting rid of possible faulty items that could lead to erratic behavior.
- iPhoto Junk scans our photo library (compatible with the current Photos for OS X) for original copies of edited images. You have to be careful because what it does is delete the original versions of the already edited photos. The good thing is that it allows you to view both and decide whether or not you want to delete it.
- Attachments are possibly the most interesting for me, an option that removes local copies of attachments from email accounts. If you use Mail you will know what I mean because it downloads all the attachments.
- iTunes Trash removes old iOS device backups that we may still keep, software updates, and other ancillary data from iTunes such as failed app downloads or other content.
- Trash cans eliminate all the content stored in the different trash cans, both the system one and that of applications such as Mail or the “despised” iPhoto or Aperture. And although OS X allows you to safely delete the Trash, if at any time a file refuses to be deleted with CleanMyMac 3 you can without resorting to Terminal or other methods.
- Large & Old Files scans everything on your Mac looking for the ones that are the largest and haven’t been opened for months. Useful information that we can show through the use of filters for a quick review and decision of what to do with each one if we pass them to an external unit or delete them directly.
- Uninstaller is the utility offered for the correct removal of applications. The other day we saw how to do it correctly. CleanMyMac integrates the same solution and adds an interesting option that restores the data and settings of the apps to their initial state. This is interesting because sometimes corrupt app preferences can lead to errors.
- Maintenance is one of the maintenance options that offer different actions to optimize our Mac. We have the option to clean DNS cache, rebuild Launch Services database, reindex Spotlight, repair and check permissions, etc.
- Privacy removes browsing history and traces of online and offline activity.
- Extensions allow you to manage extra components like startup items that will launch automatically, audio plugins, internet, QuickTime, etc. An interesting option
- Shredder is the last option, a utility that allows us to quickly and effectively erase data that we don’t want to leave possible traces that can be recovered.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or higher (Up to Big Sur)
Supported macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor |
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: CleanMyMac X (macOS)