1. Since the resources on this website are collected and organized on the Internet, the copyright belongs to the original author. This site only provides an environment for observation and learning, and will not be held legally responsible for any resources.
2. If you inadvertently infringe your copyright interests, please write to us and we will deal with it as soon as possible after receiving the information!
«Contact US» or (Contact email: [email protected])
3. This site is purely a resource-sharing site. All resources on the site are for learning and communication purposes only. Please do not use them for commercial purposes, and please delete them within 24 hours after downloading. If you like, please buy the genuine ones yourself, thank you.
4. All articles on this site are prohibited from being forwarded without permission. Thank you for your cooperation.
Our Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions are legally binding on you when you visit this website. If you do not agree to the conditions listed below, please do not use this website or any content contained in this website. If you use this website or the content contained in this website, it means that you agree to the following terms.
1. The information on this site does not attach any form of guarantee, including guarantees of marketability, suitability for specific purposes, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. “ENTERWAY” does not guarantee the absolute accuracy and completeness of the information on this website.
2. All the information provided on this website is provided by the majority of netizens, and “ENTERWAY” is only a platform for communication and learning. Any form of unauthorized use of the information on this website will violate copyright law, trademark law, and privacy law. If you need to use it for commercial purposes, please contact the author or purchase the original. “ENTERWAY” agrees that you can only display this website on your personal computer for personal purposes. You may not post the content of this website in newsgroups, mail groups, or bulletin boards. You agree that you have no right to modify, edit, change or add any material in any way. Without prior notice to you, these restrictions will automatically take effect. According to the restrictions, you agree to immediately destroy any printed or downloaded materials. You agree that you will not mirror any content or third-party materials contained in this website to any other server or Internet device without the written permission of the original author or authorized person. You agree that “ENTERWAY” provides these materials only for your convenience, and “ENTERWAY” is not responsible for the content of these websites.
3. You agree that this website may contain certain inaccuracies or typographical errors that affect the quality of the content. You acknowledge that the material or any third-party content has not been independently verified or authorized in whole or in part by “ENTERWAY”. And agree that “ENTERWAY” does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the material or third-party content. You further agree that “ENTERWAY” is not responsible for the lengthiness of any material and third-party content.
4. In order to maximize the expansion of applicable laws, “ENTERWAY” is not responsible for any damage and loss suffered by displaying, copying, or downloading the information on this website.
5. “ENTERWAY” is not responsible for any indirect, special, imitable, punitive, accidental or corresponding damage.
6. “ENTERWAY” controls and operates this website in KSA, and “ENTERWAY” does not guarantee that the content of this website is valid for use in international regions. If you use this website outside of KSA, you are responsible for using the content of this website in compliance with local laws.
If you violate the terms of this website, you will be prohibited by law in accordance with Internet regulations.
The right to interpret this announcement and the right to interpret the use of this website is attributed to “ENTERWAY”-https://www.enterway.us/.