Final Cut Pro X supports Monterey, Big Sur, and Catalina adding performance improvements on Macs running Apple Silicon and improving Artificial Intelligence.
Version 10.6.4 performs automatic tracking of objects in the scene as well as allowing effects, titles and generators to be dragged directly into the viewer.
Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X introduces a powerful collection of new features for professional editors. An interface that maximizes the workspace on any screen. The new Magnetic Timeline 2 further advances traditional track-based editing with automatic color coding and flexible role-based layouts. The latest version also takes full advantage of the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar support and extensive color workflows.
Revolutionary Video Editing
- Magnetic Timeline version 2 uses advanced metadata to make it faster and easier than editing traditional tracks.
- Use the connections clip to attach additional footage, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
- Group clips into a compound clip for better organization.
- Edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync based on audio waveforms from up to 64 camera angles.
- Import and edit 360° Equirectangular video in many formats and frame sizes.
Amazing and customizable effects
- Easily customizable 2D and 3D titles with excellent animations.
- Choose from a variety of third-party FxPlug modules with custom interfaces.
Integrated audio editing
- Assign roles (dialogue, music, effects, and custom options) during import to monitor and organize your project.
- Final Cut Pro X audio editing issues.
- Sync DSLR video with separate audio and snap waveforms.
Intuitive color grading
- Import, edit and distribute videos with standard color space or Rec. 2020 color space.
- Enhance clips with “Color Balance”.
- Fine-tune the color of an area of the screen with modulations and masks.
- Use curves and color wheels for fine adjustments and mask modulations.
You can also download
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.4.6 [MAC]
- Capture One 22 Pro 15.3 New Processing [MAC]
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 23.3.1 [MAC]
64-bit macOS 10.14.6 or later
macOS 10.12.4 or later, 4 GB RAM (8 GB for 4K 3D and 360° video titles), graphics card with OpenCL GPU card support
Software: Final Cut Pro X macOS