Download Parallels Desktop Business Edition 17 for free on your Mac. This is the most recent full version available, and it is offline and complete. A robust and all-encompassing macOS tool, Parallels Desktop 2022 Business Edition for macOS gives customers the ability to build several virtual machines on any Intel-based Mac they own.
Overview of Parallels Desktop Business Edition 17
Parallels Desktop Business Edition is a powerful piece of software that gives you the potential of running multiple operating systems on your Mac. Its primary goal is to assist you in doing so. It is a highly beneficial program for video editors, graphic designers, web developers, and developers of multiple operating systems as it overcomes compatibility concerns between different operating systems.
You can also download Enfocus PitStop Pro 2022 for Mac
Developers, programmers, and coders can all benefit from using it. It is suitable for usage by both inexperienced users and those with more skill. The user may first feel overwhelmed by the interface because it presents a variety of tools to them, but this is the standard way that functions are structured in an application of this magnitude.
Top Features of Parallels Desktop Business Edition 17
- An application that is considered the industry standard for running Windows in parallel on a Mac.
- an intuitive graphical user interface that provides prompt access to all operating system features
- Display support for scaled versions of apps running on Windows
- Give an additional guarantee of safety and protection.
- Extremely beneficial for a wide range of consumers.
- Gives you the ability to switch between Mac and Windows with the push of a button Offers great speed when moving, copying, and transferring files Includes support for Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Supported macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor |
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Parallels Desktop (macOS)