Get a RecMaster Pro license for 1 year for free. A professional Windows screen recording tool that offers five modes, flexible settings, and a recorded video editor
RecMaster Pro is a professional yet easy-to-use screen recording application that offers features to capture any activity on your Windows PC desktop, including presentations, live webcasts, game gameplay, webinars, and how-tos.
With RecMaster, you can record your gameplay, and choose to record full screen or limited area. There are modes for recording video from a webcam and audio only, as well as tools for editing recorded files by trimming, merging, and other video operations.
With this screen recorder, you can also set the recording format, video resolution, frame rate, camera output, and audio output, which allows you to record all kinds of video content for your work, study, and entertainment.
Key features of RecMaster Pro
- Support for multiple operation modes: gameplay recording, full-screen recording, selected area recording, webcam recording, and audio recording.
- Easily edit recorded files by cutting, trimming, merging, etc. to optimize recorded work. Support setting start and end times for better recording efficiency.
- Set several recording options: video format and resolution, frame rate, camera selection (built-in or external webcam), audio source selection (built-in microphone and computer sound), etc.
- Setting shortcuts: quick start and pause recording, quick jump to the main interface, etc.
- Support for mouse effect settings: support for the cursor on/off, cursor boost effects, etc.
- Support to export video (.mov, .mp4, .m4v), audio (.m4a, .caf), change video title, display video list, etc.
- Support for high-quality video recording (up to 4K and 20Fps-60Fps), and support for camera recording during screen recording.
- Other useful features include unlimited recording, one-click recording, and a simple and friendly user interface design.
Free RecMaster Pro license for Windows
To get a free 1-year RecMaster Pro for Windows license, follow these steps:
- Download and install the program on your computer:
Supported OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32/64-bit)
- Activate RecMaster Pro from the Register menu using the following license key:
- A 1-year license for one device is provided.
- For home non-commercial use only.
- Free upgrades to new versions are available during the license term.
- Free technical support is not available.