Sketch for Mac is an advanced vector drawing program. Focused on vector illustration, and digital image marketing such as logos, icons, etc.
The application has multiple tools that adapt to any line or shape that we want to draw, we can apply textures, sketches, and much more.
Sketch for Mac – Vector Drawing
On the other hand, Sketch offers templates to help you design icons for iOS and Mac OS X, as well as pixel grids and effects.
You can also download Wondershare Filmora X for Mac 11.6
- Symbols, to reuse elements in your design.
- Redesigned and unified text styles and layer styles for a better experience
- Redesigned Inspector, giving you faster access to everything.
- Automatic slices, direct export layers, without setting manual slices.
- Export multiple resolutions from a single slice, at any scale
- Improved PDF, EPS, and SVG importers and exporters’
- speed, bug fixes, and polish all around
- In presentation mode, go full screen and hide all controls, perfect for displaying Layouts
- Improved bitmap editing with Magic Wand, Crop, Invert and Vectorize tools
Supported macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor |
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Sketch (macOS)